10 Helpful hints if planning yourself.
1. Give people enough time to plan and RSVP – 4-6 weeks as a minimum.
2. Plan for numbers properly – e.g. state if partners or children are allowed
3. Think about your house – is it large enough to support the number of people – you don’t want items damage.
4. Ensure you have enough chairs, tables, cutlery, bowls, glasses etc. to cater for all attending.
5. If planning a party at home – ensure you inform your neighbours
6. Plan your food, remember to cater for special dietary requirements.
7. Ensure you have non-alcoholic beverages.
8. Find a theme or idea, that all ages can enjoy, that will allow for continuous enjoyment throughout the night - nothing worse than people just sitting around.
9. Ensure you stick to your budget – last minute purchases have a way draining your bank balance.
10. Simply Contact Us - we can make it all easier.